Last Update: October 12th, 2017
Collection of Information
Information is collected when you utilize our Services. This can be from information that you provide to us directly such as your email address, social accounts, or username when establishing an account. Or information can be collected automatically such as your usage information of the Services. As parts of NATION JANE services allows users to upload their own photos, media, and share their experiences, we cannot prevent others from taking screenshots or using other recording technology to capture your posted photos and videos. You should not post text, photos, and videos on NATION JANE if you want to make sure that others cannot see or have copies of media that you are posting.
- Usage Information: When you send or receive information when using the Services, we collect information that is being sent or received to your device. Usage information also includes Content including but not limited to, text, photos, username, graphics, or other materials (collectively, “Content”) and its metadata, such as time, date, and sender.
- Log Information: We log information about the use of our websites, including your browser type, web request, IP address, referring/exit pages and URLs, how you interact with the website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other online information. Log information also collected from marketing campaigns or online advertisements.
- Device Information: We may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, or remotely store one or more device identifiers that uniquely identifies your device. In addition, in order to participate in certain Services we may access areas of your device such as your device’s native phonebook or media storage applications.
- Location Information: We collect information about the location of your device to use our Services. The Services we provide depends upon knowing the location of users and cannot function otherwise.
- Other Sources: We may use third parties to know how users are utilizing our Services and to know more about our users. Other sources include analytic services and providers of device operating systems. We may also collect information about you from other users, such as your phone number if that user invites you to use the Services. We may combine that information and information from other third party sources, with information we have collected about you.
Usage of Information
- Improve our Services to individual users as well as groups of users
- Efficiently access information from our Services
- Provide personalized Content and information to users including online ads
- Testing the effectiveness of our Services
- Diagnosing bugs or fixing technical issues
- Monitoring metrics to see any trends, patterns, or groups
- Combine information to provide you with enhanced Services
- Detect and prevent fraudulent or unauthorized activity
- Communicate with you
- Carry out any other purposes for which the information was collected
Sharing of Information
Information is openly shared within the system and any information or Content that you voluntarily post using our Services will become available to the public. Even though some posted Content and information is temporarily shown to the public, it should not be presumed that the Content and information is private. Below is a list of some information that is shared:
- Information with your consent or at your direction.
- Information shared between users.
- Selecting to allow access to or import your contacts into our Services allows known contacts to find you and know that you are using our Services. This is done so users can easily find their friends and contacts, however if you do not want to be associated with any of your contacts then do not allow access to or import your contacts list via social networks or your mobile device.
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers that we are associated, contracted, or partnered with in order to carry out work on our behalf.
- In order to investigate and resolve potential violations of our agreements or policies and to protect the rights or safety of NATION JANE, our users, or others.
- We may share information with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Eriksson Alt, Inc. is part of or becomes part of.
- We may remove parts of information that identify you and share this anonymous data with other parties.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, unauthorized access, alteration, and misuse.
Third Party Advertisers
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of thirteen or knowingly allow such persons to register for Services. Services and Content provided by Services are not directed for persons under the age of 13.